Search Properties to Rent in Hanoi
Want to rent houses, apartments or looking for villas Hanoi now? Contact Hanpro Co., Ltd Vietnam soon. We can show you our properties and many options from direct owners as well.
Property in Hanoi
Look for property to rent Hanoi? Explore the newest listings
Currently Available Apartments Hanoi
Park 3 Times City 458 Minh Khai street, Hai Ba Trung, Southeast Hanoi, 1-4 beds. Ranging charged $ 1.100 to $ 1.500.
20 Nui Truc, Giang Vo, Ba Dinh, Downtown Hanoi, VN. Luxurious facility: heated pool, GYM, 24/7 secure, reception courtesy etc. Lowest rate: Just $ 650
Normal apartment 151 Thuy Khue (162A Hoang Hoa Tham), Tay Ho, $ 800.
72-74 Nguyen Trai road, Thanh Xuan 2 bed 2 bath apartment, cheapest price: about $ 650 or higher.
63 Pho Hue, Ngo Thi Nham ward, HBT, HN. $1.100 - $2.100 monthly inclusive of cable TV, 15 Japanese channels, cleaning service: 6 times / week.
Villas For Rent Online Today
Searching Houses for Rent Free
- Weigh the amenity: The utilities included in apartments and homes are obviously different. House rentals are likely to provide larger garages, bigger courtyards. Having some vehicles, several pets, then these availabilities make home rental more enticing selection. Conversely, numerous apartment towers feature fitness centers, gyms, community swimming pools or additional recreational facilities. Travellers, professionals regularly find apartments more suitable.
- Considering privacy needs. Meanwhile, apartments do conventionally have effective soundproofing materials, there is no way to completely separate yourself from noisy neighbours. If privacy is very important to you, then secluded house may be more fitting for your own lifestyle.
- Compare expenses: In most instances, apartments will acquire lower utility bills than renting a home, saving renter more on the bottom line.
- Apartment buildings are often centrally located near local attractions, public transportation and area businesses. Vietnamese Houses are commonly found on narrow alleys without complete amenities, poor infrastructure.
- Customization difference: Apartment complexes prefer that its unit remains consistently designed & laid out. This means lease tenancy agreement could prohibit repainting walls, re-doing kitchen layout or making other modifications. If you love creating customized interior design schemes, house usually offers better choices.