* Location: Hoang Minh Giam, Trung Hoa Nhan Chinh, Cau Giay, Hanoi
* Housing type: Cau Giay child-friendly apartments rent include utilities & offices
* Construction layout plan: 114, 128, 130, 134, 158, 168, 171, 172, 266, 302 m2
* Status: semi-furnished or well equipped apartment for rent (all things readily prepared)
* Design: 2 - 4 beds
* Outdoor pool, fitness club, Gym, Parking, 24/24 hour security etc
* Priced from: 800 USD each month (separate bills paid directly to relevant providers)
Hunt for apartments with pools and onsite amenities? Mandarin Garden (incl 4 towers A, B, C and D - N03 blocks, South East Tran Duy Hung) is situated at Hoang Minh Giam street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi Vietnam - Perfect place in the West of City - where there lots of high ranking offices, business, recreational areas, schools, shopping centers and much more. It has been operating and receiving new property owners checking in since end of 2013.
Ready to Move-In Projects
Mandarin Garden is also known as Mandarin Hoa Phat because of the fact that Mandarin Garden complex is under the management of Hoa Phat Group.
At Mandarin Garden Hanoi, tenants can find a home with 2, 3 or 4 bedroom type. By project, Mandarin vacant apartments are part-furnished; therefore, clients could purchase and choose your own furniture if you like partially fitted units. In case, customers prefer renting fully furnished apartment at Mandarin Garden building, Hanpro will seek it out at the right rate.
Monthly rent - online reservation
Being one of the most outstanding projects in the West part of Hanoi, Mandarin Garden not only provides good quality flats, duplexes but offers them at affordable prices. Finding out additional details.
The following price list is draft ideal for you. Don't hesitate to contact us requesting updated information
|Bedroom types ||Property Area (sqm) ||Rent per month (US$) |
800 - 1100
2 - 3
128 - 130
850 - 1200
2 - 3
850 - 1300
900 - 1400
900 - 1450
171 - 172
900 - 1500
Residential tenancy agreement
Want to rent an apartment in this compound, the lessee need to sign rental contract with the duration of at least twelve months usually. The payment term could be every three or six months depending on the landlord expectations. The security deposit is commonly applied and equivalent to one month charge. For further details, please make a call for our brokers.
See some images for Mandarin Garden Hoang Minh Giam Hanoi.
Great attractions nearby
- Venue: Surrounded and close by the streets of Hoang Ngan, Le Van Luong, Hoang Minh Giam, Nguyen Thi Thap
- Short walks reaching Amsterdam high school; Luong The Vinh private high school, Nam Trung Yen
- Only a throw away from Big C Thang Long supermarket, Grand plaza Tran Duy Hung (Office and hotel).