Strategically placed at 535 Kim Ma Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam, major street leading to Hoan Kiem - business district, around 20 minutes' taxi away from Hoan Kiem Lake, directly facing Daewoo Hotel, this luxurious apartment & Office building - DMC Lake View Building boasts 48 serviced residences with from 1 to 3 bedrooms, respectively 62 to 240 m2 plus penthouses and offices at lower levels. From all serviced flats, you can enjoy stunning sparkling views from Thu Le Lake and zoo as well as romantic Ngoc Khanh Lake. This is really an ideal home & dreaming office space for you. It must a see!Enjoy Perfect vacations at Amazing Position
- Right opposite Daeha Buisiness Centre
- Easy access to many rountes: center of Hanoi, National Conference Centre, Grand Plaza Hanoi
- Easy way to Noi Bai Airport; 5 star hotels
- Near government offices; Close to supermarkets; Near International schools & universities; Near banks & hospitals.
Take a view on some images.
Office and Pricing
DMC Lake View Building features 19 levels, including:
- Floor 1-9: rental office space, areas from 86-240m2, 19 USD/m2 (incl $2 of electricity fee/m2 & VAT).
- Floor 10-16: rental serviced studio & apartment.
- We are pleased to offer the rental package of Apartments ideally suitable for short & long term stay for expatriates as follows:
Package Rental (USD - Net)
One Bedroom Apartment (60-66m2)
1,080 - 1,230
Suite-Two bedroom Apartment (75-99m2)
1,370 - 1,520
Suite-Two Bedroom Apartment (120m2)
Three bedroom Apartment (134m2)
- Floor 17: penthouses
- Floor 18a, 415m2, apartment's aspect: Gable apartment, 3 aspects: East, North and West. Price: 10.375 - 11.205 USD/month
- Floor 18b, 296m2, apartment's aspect: Gable apartment, 3 aspects: East, North and South. Price: 7400 - 7992/month
Please note that the above rental is inclusive of:
- 10% VAT; Internet fee; 24h/24h Security, Reception & Technical assistance
- Public hygience; Electricity & water charges (limited amount per month)
- Housekeeping service (except Sunday and National Holidays); Bed sheet changing twice a week
- Back-up power supply (when the city power source is out of service)
- Cable television with popular International channels; Shuttle bus service (going to supermarket or some places per request in Hanoi city on Monday, Thursday, Wednesday and Saturday)
- International standard of furniture & facilities – Western style
- Fully furnished kitchen
- In room safety box
- Fitness center & Children’s play area.
Price is subject to change with prior notice. If you need additional information please contact our letting agents.Next vacation rentals
Finding properties to rent
Exploring new places around:
|Thang Long Number One||Sky City Towers 88 Lang Ha apartments for rent||Golden West Lake||Keangnam Landmark Tower||Westlake Homes|