Introduction - Master plan
The Times City Minh Khai housing development is built on a total area of up to 364.500m2, modern urban-style eco-friendly architecture style of Singapore Island. This luxury complex has got 23 buildings (height from 27-35 floors, Each apartment occupies ranging from 53.4 - 160m2 consisting of 1-4 bedrooms), 230.00m2 commercial centre, Vincom Mega Mall (VMM), restaurants, Coffee shop, hair salon spa, food court diversity, giant entertainment zone; Vinpearl land aquarium - the biggest Aquarium in Hanoi (the first undersea tunnel), unique indoor skating rink; Vingroup healthcare and education systems: Vinmec International Hospital - 5-star hotel, global standard schools, kindergartens (Vinschool), green park chain plus lakes covering over 100,000m2, senior overhead nourishing Garden, Platinum Cineplex (largest Cinema in Vietnam, 5300 sq.m, nearly 2100 seats). Vinmart Hypermarket - Underground supermarket
VMM Times City center is extremely scale hypermarket accomodating more than 11,500 m2. Shopping center gathers hundreds of brands such as fashion, jewelry, accessories, cosmetics, home appliances, electronics stores, well-known domestic and abroad furniture shops, etc. Leading onsite amenities
Lifestyle resort in heart of the City
- Children's Playground, resident lounges; Advance security, monitored and supervised cameras; Four season Swimming Pool - Heated indoor pools (about 4,000m2)
- Outdoor / Indoor fitness (California Fitness & Yoga), VinPro Electric centre
- Musical Fountain Square (10,000m2), 2D, 3D, 4D Cinema; Tennis Courts, Badminton & Basketball Courts
- Community activities, green clean living environment, comprehensive facilities.
- Possessing prime location - Hanoi central southeast gateway, just 4km arriving Downtown, near Vinh Tuy bridge, crossroad, easily access to Vinhomes Riverside villa compound, or southern provinces through National main route 5. Western direction: expansion Ring Road 2 highway. Close by Hanoi University of Science and Technology Polytechnic University (Former name: Polytechnic University) & National Economics University.
- 24/7 taxi service; bus station (Routes: 10B (Luong Yen - Trung Mau); Line 45 (Times City bus stop – Nam Thang Long); Line 55 (Luong Yen - Cau Giay)
- Tourist sites within 15 minutes car drive
- Note: Morning & late afternoon rush hour may be jams. Travel slowly.
Ongoing construction project Construction progress