Search Properties to Rent in Hanoi
Want to rent Hanoi apartments, houses or villas? Contact Hanpro Co., Ltd Vietnam soon. We can show you our properties and many options from direct owners as well.
Property in Hanoi
Look for Hanoi property to rent? Explore the newest listings.
Hanoi apartments now available for rent
Park 3 Times City 458 Minh Khai street Hai Ba Trung luxury apartments, Southeast Hanoi, 1-4 beds. Ranging charged $ 1.100 to $ 1.500.
Downtown apartments 20 Nui Truc, Giang Vo Ba Dinh. Luxurious facility: heated pool, GYM, 24/7 secure, reception courtesy etc. Just $ 650.
Renovated apartment 151 Thuy Khue (162A Hoang Hoa Tham), Tay Ho, $ 800.
72-74 Nguyen Trai road, Thanh Xuan 2 bed 2 bath apartment, cheapest price: about $ 650 or higher.
63 Pho Hue, Ngo Thi Nham ward, HBT, HN, VN. $1.100 - $2.100 monthly inclusive of cable TV, 15 Japanese channels, cleaning service: 6 times / week.
Villas for leasing online Today
Searching House Rentals Free
- Weigh the amenity: The utilities included in apartments and homes are obviously different. Rental Houses are likely to provide larger garages, bigger courtyards. Having some vehicles, several pets, then these availabilities make your home more enticing selection. Conversely, numerous apartment towers feature fitness centers, gyms, community swimming pools or additional recreational facilities. Travellers, professionals regularly find apartments more suitable.
- Considering privacy needs. Meanwhile, apartments do conventionally have effective soundproofing materials, there is no way to completely separate yourself from noisy neighbours. If privacy is very important to you, then secluded house may be more fitting for your own lifestyle.
- Compare expenses: In most instances, apartments will acquire lower utility bills than renting a home, saving renter more on the bottom line.
- Apartment buildings are often centrally located near local attractions, public transportation and area businesses. Vietnamese Houses are commonly found on narrow alleys without complete amenities, poor infrastructure.
- Customization difference: Apartment complexes prefer that its unit remains consistently designed & laid out. This means lease tenancy agreement could prohibit repainting walls, re-doing kitchen layout or making other modifications. If you love creating customized interior design schemes, house usually offers better choices.