Real Estate Agent in Hanoi
Professional realtors in Hanoi.
Local property brokers
|• Office: +84 4 6281 0687|
• Mobile: +84 983 619 169
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
→ Address: R810, B11B, Nam Trung Yen, Trung Hoa, Cau Giay, HN.
Hanpro Co., Ltd (Hanoi Property Co., Ltd) is specializing in managing, advertising and providing property services including: apartments, villas, individual houses, vacation, and office spaces on the lease for domestic tenants and expatriates, so we will satisfy all of your letting needs (Browse the listings to learn further information).
!!! We do not make sure that we can post all the properties available on this website, but it is sure whatever you want: whether you are searching for self-contained apartment low-rises or high-rise towers, terrace duplex, row villa complexes / compounds, family-owned link townhouses or office spaces in Ha Noi, our residential and commercial real estate broker team are able to help you find it out with the most appropriate rate for a short time period.
Steps in Brokerage services
Introducing basic steps as follows
Step 1: Search all available letting properties, then pick out the most relevant realty (also incl recommendations for neighboring friendly community & natural environment) to show you onsite. Keep doing it until you seek out the happy home or office.
Step 2: Hanoi property agents help you negotiate with the Owner of Houses about the furniture and amenities required by the Client and provided by the Lessor, then getting the most suitable price for both parties.
Negotiating the conditions and articles in the tenancy Contract to be done to fit both of the sides, such as: the period of Lease Agreement, the term of payments, the time of payments, move-in date etc.
Step 3: Sign the Lease Contract. The Contract will be signed by both sides when all the conditions and articles in the leasing contract are approved.
Hanpro Co., Ltd - Realtor Commitments
- We give free guidance & onsite inspection all over the Capital.
- Offering the Lessees with Best Price for better relations and negotiation with the Lessors.
- Instant response, 24/24 hour working days, 07 days a week.
- Perfect aftercare: detailed guideline, devoted customer service after rent etc.
Benefits for Lessees:
- Saving your precious time: We are a professional real estate company, so we are able to assist occupants rent the right one legally, rapidly, & in a smart simply way.
- Saving your penny:
First of all, renters do not have to pay us any commission when renting a house with us. The landlord has to do that. A question may arise by doing so, the intermediary lettings are higher than the direct booking by owners, is not? The answer is NO, because the Landlord can boost the deal faster.
Secondly, since our real estate experts know the availability of properties and the market prices well, we can give you the better advice of the location - the right place; the right price; the better negotiation and the better services.
Benefits for Lessors:
Our staffs help you to arrange related documents with consultancy, negotiation for free. You do not have to pay us any commission until the Tenants rent out your properties.
The commission fee will be negotiated between the housing agency and owners.
Property For Sale
According to the current Vietnam Law, private foreigners (Oversea Vietnamese) are allowed to buy the realty in Vietnam with several specific criteria. Read more at Vietnam law on housing.
Frequently Asked Questions on Land in Vietnam
Both Clients and Landlords might have serveral FAQs about renting the properties. Hanoi property counselors will here help you solve out those problems.
Which interests do I enjoy if I lease?
The answer is that you have more room, more privacy and cheaper in comparision with Hotel room reservations.
- Where should I rent a shelter?
It depends on your demand. However, to our best knowledge, West Lake - Tay Ho, Hoan Kiem, Hai Ba Trung, Dong Da, Ba Dinh districts, and newly developing area in Cau Giay, Tu Liem district - Trung Hoa Nhan Chinh are places which tenants look for because they can enjoy better utilities: easy traffic, supermarkets, international schools for kids, being-close-to offices, and so forth.
- What costs should I pay?
For privately owned flats, townhomes, villas, offices:
Firstly, you have to pay the rental to the owners (normally including VAT).
Secondly, electricity, water, telephone, internet expenditure will be paid by the Lessee.
For serviced accommodations & offices:
Usually, VAT, electricity, water, satellite TV bills are included in the prices, but telephone bill is of course excluded. Note: Details of the tenement will be negotiated by the resident and Lessor with the professional objective help from our relocation agent.
Do I have to make a deposite before moving in?
It is highly recommended. It is to make sure that other seekers can not take over it. Also, most of the Lessors ask renters to make a security deposit. It will be refunded when the lease contract ends, therefore renters do not violate the tenancy agreement.
How long should my leasing contract be?
A residential tenancy agreement should be at least 3 months up to years. For vacation rentals (weeks to under 3 months), please booking online by email or phone call.
- Who decides the last rate?
It will be made by both the dweller and the Lessor with professional & objective help from us. Thus, the leaseholder could obtain the competitive prices.
- What benefits can I earn from us?
- Saving your precious time: We have got professional rental experts. They are well qualified, well hearted, industrious staff with years of experience, so we are able to assist you find the right move immediately.
- Saving your money: Enjoy your dream leasehold with the appealing price.
For Private Lessors
- What kinds of taxes do I have to pay?
Paying tax is the duty & responsibility of citizens. So, you have to pay the housing tax for the Vietnam functional authorities. Stay in touch with us to update tax regulations.
- What tasks should I do if expats rent my home?
- First, get the occupier visa plus passport to register their residency at the Police (our dedicated letting consultant can help you deal with that).
- Second, keep it in good conditions + status before, after and while the Lessees are staying.
- Third, repair it as agreed.
Renting Tips for landlords:
- What should I do to rent out my dwellings easily and quickly?
Location: if your rental homes is in the right position, it is an advantage of the fast deal. However, a handful of houses are not, thus you should:
- Make sure your dwelling place is in good condition by:
- Provide high standard construction materials & usual maintenance.
- Offer excellent utilities: complete electricity, water systems.
- Support nice internal decor & good furniture: two-way aircons, big-sized fridge, modern washing machine plus dryer, cable/satillite TV, multi-drawer wardrobe, master bedrooms, mattresses, electricity generator, high speed internet (ADSL, Wifi), phone line if required, safe box etc. Make sure all the things work well.
- Keep the whole letting house neatly. Everything is in order.
- Clean inside the room & surrounding areas if possible such as outdoor gardens, access road.
- Watering your bonsai regularly and take care of your lawn court if yes.
- Be sure your place in a friendly active warm atmosphere and good security conditions.
In addition, if you are a friendly, open-hearted, that is strong point.
- What should I do to rent out my office easily and effectively?
Just do the same as above, except furniture supply. It will be negotiated by the Lessee and you.
Any additional requests, feel free to contact expat housing services - Hanpro specialists. We will make your deal successful.
Expat housing consultants / Cooperation
As said above, our leading target is to meet all your requirements at the best quality and rate, we select and cooperate with reliable real estate firms in Hanoi City to hunt out your dream properties. In such a way, we believe you should never miss out the most attractive chance!
|Updated: 2017-02-15 22:49:36|